Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hailey and Eric's Wedding

Last night Buddy and I went to a beautiful wedding! Eric and Hailey Dole are two of our friends from high school and we are so happy for them! They are a very fun couple to spend time with and we were so happy to be a part of their special day! We also enjoyed the time we spent with some of our other friends that we just don't see enough now that we're all "grown up." Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Dole!!! Here are some fun pics from the night :)

Buddy found a hat!
Brittany and I :)
The happy couple after their cake fight :)
Four great friends from high school!
Some of our fun group members!
Buddy and Stephen. We miss you Stephen!
Brittany and I with Stephen.
Buddy and I with the Dole's.
The happy couple entering into the ball room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your Blog! It was an awesome time and i miss the both of you all the time! Thank you again for being the DD Allison and getting us all home safe! I love you both and will see you during the holidays!