Sunday, October 11, 2009

365 Days of Marriage! Woo Hoo!

Last weekend Buddy and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We spent a lot of time thinking about some of our favorite times together and how blessed we have been throughout this past year. We are so happy to have one another!!!

Buddy started the weekend by cleaning out our garage. I thought the reason was so that as my tummy continues to grow... I will be able to get out of my car more easily. But, I quickly figured out the next day that it was for our new beach cruisers! We talked about getting them awhile ago, and thought they would be something fun to ride down to the Orange Circle with now and even after the baby is born. However, we hadn't talked about it in months so I kind of thought we would just get them another time. So I was totally surprised, and LOVED the pretty pink one with a basket that he picked out for me :)

That night Buddy made reservations at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and it was yummy!!! While we were at dinner I gave Buddy my gift. I found out that the theme for the one year wedding anniversary is either paper or something that goes with time. So I went with the paper idea (thanks to the Mangiafico's) and got Buddy two tickets to the Redskin's/Charger game on January 3rd in San Diego. Those of you who know Buddy know that he is a HUGE Redskin's fan. So he was very excited too!

On Sunday morning (our actual anniversary) Buddy had a championship baseball game with his Men's League Team. They won and Buddy hit a homerun! Yay! He said he did it for me :) We followed up the game with a small dinner and of course our one year anniversary cake. I got Buddy a cheesecake because that was what he really wanted at our wedding :)


Our Anniversary dinner :)


My new pretty bike :)


Buddy's team after they won the Championship!



Buddy's personal cheesecake :)


Our 1 year anniversary cake. At least this one didn't end up on my face :)





1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

happy 1 year anniversary! i wish you two many more happy years! we are looking forward to cheering on the CHARGERS at the game in january!!! =)