Sunday, October 11, 2009

4 Months and Growing!

We are now 4 months and counting with our growing little baby Klovstad. So far everything is going pretty well and right on schedule. I am getting used to not feeling 100% like my regular self and know that it will all be more than worth it when we have this beautiful little baby in our arms! Each day I am just amazed as I try to understand what an amazing miracle having a baby truly is. We love our little baby Klovstad and ask you to help us pray for a healthy pregnancy and birth!



4 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Allison...you are so adorable! Your going to be the cutest baby machine ever! Keep updating those pictures!

Anita Rix said...

You are absolutely adorable Allison! The Klovstad family will be in our prayers during this miraculous time.

Anonymous said...

My niece is SOOO CUTE! :)

The Powell Family said...

Oh how adorable....It feels like it was just yesterday that you and I were playing softball. The purple team that your dad coached. What was our team name! Well, I can't remember, I guess it has been that long. Congrats and I wish nothing but the best for you and your growing family!