Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grady's 1st Art Project

I was walking down the hall at school the other day and passed by a bulletin board next to the baby room. I noticed it was newly decorated with cute little hand print candy corn and then I saw Grady's! I had no idea he had made his first art project! I was so proud and thought it was just perfect so I had to take a picture!


*Some background on his tongue sticking out... When my brother was little he couldn't do anything without sticking his tongue out. Well, just last week Grady started sticking his tongue out too. When I went to take a picture he stuck his tongue out every time! So cute! I love that he has some family traits! :)

1 comment:

Margie Figueroa said...

I love your blog!!!

I got all choked up reading it especially the part were you said you were walking down the hall and you saw Grady's art work up on the wall..... now that's priceless
God Bless

Margie Figueroa