Friday, January 1, 2010

Fun Baby Item!

While I was off last week I had the opportunity to meet my Grandy (Grandma) for lunch. We are like two peas in a pod and can spend hours talking once we get together! Unfortunately, she lives in the mountains, and I have a typically busy schedule so we don't get to meet up as much as we'd like. After a great lunch, and lots of catching up, Grandy took me to order our stroller. She heard about the bugaboo a while back on Rachel Ray and decided that she would like to get one for us! It was so nice and thoughtful of her, and I already love it even though I am still waiting for it to be delivered! I can't wait to push little Grady in it! After spending forever trying to decide on a color (because I am not very decisive) we decided to go for the denim! It should be coming soon... Thank you Grandy!

No comments: