Monday, September 14, 2009

Growing baby and belly!!!

Hi everyone!

We went for our first trimester screen ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech said everything looks normal and right on schedule! I don't think I've ever felt so good to be referred to as normal! That's all I've been praying for as the days got closer to this screen and will continue to be praying for throughout this pregnancy! A normal, healthy little baby! Words can not describe the feelings I had seeing the growing little peanut on that screen today. At one point I looked at Buddy and he was just smiling. Seeing him smile at our little baby made me realize that this truly is the beginning of a life changing amazing experience! A friend called me after our appointment and said, "God is good." That truly sums it all up! 

Here are some recent pics of my growing belly and our growing little Klovstad!


12 week (3 month) belly pics...
The baby turned toward us and it looked like it was waving :)
This is a profile shot. You can kind of see the outline of the cute little nose and lips.
Another little pic of the baby with it's arm in the air :)
A closer up profile shot! So cute! We love baby Klovstad!

7 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

yay - SO glad to hear all is well!!! your friend is SO right - GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! =)

Shartle Family said...

What a cute little peanut!! Glad to hear everything checked out great :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! (She's) precious! I can't wait to be an aunt. :) I love you guys!

Trisha said...

So happy to hear all is well with the little one!! You look so good!

Anita Rix said...

Hi Allison! Congrats on your pregnancy! I stumbled across your blog through Allison's. I'm so excited to follow your journey through one of the most exciting times of your life.

PS: You look FABULOUS!

Nancy said...

Love the photos of you and baby Klovstad....I can just picture Buddy smiling from ear to ear! Keeping you in prayer and asking for God's blessings on your growing family!

Tracey said...

YA! How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having....maybe my dream from the other night will come true...a baby boy...love you guys